Monday, April 03, 2006
10:24 AM
Here are some new pictures:




My Best friend and I.
These are some you won't find on the other websites!
~Laura~
About Laura...
AGE: 20
BIRTHPLACE: Durham, North Carolina
TALENT: singing, playing piano, writing music
FAVORITE COLORS): blue & green
FAVORITE NOVELS: Anything by Donald Miller, Great Gatsby, The Accidental Tourist
FAVORITE FOODS: Chocolate (always!), Tomato soup & Grilled cheese, New England Clam chowder, Mom's Beef Stroganof, Chinese food, Mediteranian food, Indian food, Thai food, basically anything foreign!
LATEST MUSIC CRAZE: I love all kinds of music! Right now I'm listening to Sigur Ros and Iron & Wine
SHE LOVES: friends, rollarcoasters, roadtrips, europe, discussions, skiing, figure skating
FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECTS: Theology, Philosophy, Psychology, History
HER PETS: 3 cats (Midnight, Max, and Mozart), and a dog, Jenny.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken.
SHE IS... a Christian, an artist, a student, funsize
Please E-mail questions to creativeoncommand@yahoo.com
NO SPAM MAIL
break the silence
[Place Your Tagboard here]